1. Brantberg K, Trees,N, Baloh RW. Migraine-associated vertigo. Acta Otolaryngol . 2005; 125(3):276-279.
2. Kayan A, Hood HD. Neuro-otological manifestations of migraine. Brain. 1984;107:1123-1142.
3. Cha YH, Baloh RW. Migraine associated vertigo. J Clin Neurol . 2007;3(3):121-126.
4. Neuhauser H, Lempert T. Vertigo and dizziness related to migraine: A diagnostic challenge. Cephalalgia. 2004;24:83-91.
5. Tusa RJ. Migraine, Meniere’s Disease, and Motion Sensitivity. In: Herdman SJ, ed. Vestibular Rehabilitation . 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: F.A. Davis; 2007:188-204.
6. Whitney SL, Wrisley DM, Brown KE, Furman JM. Physical therapy for migraine-related vestibulopathy and vestibular dysfunction with history of migraine. Laryngoscope . 2000;110 (9):1528-1534.
7. Wrisley DM, Whitney SL, Furman JM. Vestibular rehabilitation outcomes in patients with a history of migraine. Otol Neurotol . 2002;23(4):483-487.
8. Bhansali SA. Therapy: Medical Alternatives. In: Goebel JA, ed. Practical Management of the Dizzy Patient . 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008:345-363.
9. Staab JP. Chronic Subjective Dizziness. Contin Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2012;18(5)(October):1118–1141.
10. Bittar RSM, von Söhsten Lins EMD. Clinical characteristics of patients with persistent postural and perceptual dizziness. Braz J Otorhinolaryngol. 2014. doi:10.1016/j.bjorl.2014.08.012.
11. Balaban, C.D. and Thayer, J.F., Neurological bases for balance-anxiety links. J Anxiety Disord, 2001. 15(1-2): p. 53-79.
12. Furman, J.M., C.D. Balaban, and R.G. Jacob, Interface between vestibular dysfunction and anxiety: more than just psychogenicity. Otol Neurotol, 2001. 22(3): p. 426-7.
13. Jacob, R.G., et al., Vestibular rehabilitation for patients with agoraphobia and vestibular dysfunction: a pilot study. J Anxiety Disord, 2001. 15(1-2): p. 131-46.
Women's Health Physical Therapy:
14. Buckley BS, Lapitan MCM. Prevalence of urinary incontinence in men, women, and children—current evidence: findings of the Fourth International Consultation on Incontinence. Urology. 2010;76(2):265–270.
15. Markland AD, Richter HE, Fwu CW, Eggers P, Kusek JW. Prevalence and trends of urinary incontinence in adults in the United States, 2001 to 2008. Journal of Urology. 2011;186(2):589–593.
16. National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. What You Need to Know About Bladder Cancer. Rockville, MD: National Cancer Institute; 2010. NIH Publication No.10-1559.
17. Deng DY. Urinary incontinence in women. Medical Clinics of North America. 2011;95(1):101–109.
18. Brubaker L, Richter HE, Norton PA, et al. 5-year continence rates, satisfaction and adverse events of Burch urethropexy and fascial sling surgery for urinary incontinence. Journal of Urology. 2012;187(4):1324–1330.
19. FDA: surgical placement of mesh to repair pelvic organ prolapse poses risks. U.S. Food and Drug Administration website. http://www.fda.gov . Updated June 2, 2014. Accessed July 28, 2016.
20. FDA approves Botox to treat specific form of urinary incontinence. U.S. Food and Drug Administration website. http://www.fda.gov . Updated March 27, 2014. Accessed July 28, 2016.
21. Staskin DR, Peters KM, MacDiarmid S, Shore N, de Groat WC. Percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation: a clinically and cost effective addition to the overactive bladder algorithm of care. Current Urology Reports.2012;13(5):327–334.
22. Friedlander JI, Shorter B, Moldwin RM. Diet and its role in interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome (IC/BPS) and comorbid conditions. BJU International. 2012;109(11):1584–1591.
23. Harvard Medical School Patient Education Center. Painful Sexual Intercourse (Dyspareunia). educationcenter.org/articles/painful-sexual-intercourse-dyspareunia/. Accessed Feb 15, 2017.
24. NIDDK. Bladder Control Problems in Women (Urinary Incontinence). Accessed Feb 15, 2017.
25. Move Forward PT. Physical Therapist's Guide to Incontinence. detail.aspx?cid=a357f7d4-02f1-49cc-b03c-299c69d6dfc6. Created May 10, 2011. Accessed Feb 15, 2017.
26. Barral JP, Mercier P. Visceral Manipulation . 2nd ed. Seattle, WA: Eastland Press; 2005